South Port SLSC Latest Newflash
Latest newsflashes for Club members and non-members. To include Members Only News, please register & login
Hello South Port SLSC Nippers and families, Welcome to Season 2015/16.
Saturday Nipper Training starts this week!
17th October 2015
- Under 6/7’s 2:00pm to 3:45pm
- Under 8’s – Under 14’s 2:00pm to 4:15pm
Weekly Presentations on the deck at 4:30pm
Please arrive for 1:30pm as parents will be required to sign in before training commences.
Please gather under the tent by 1:45pm to be able to begin training at 2:00pm sharp.
What to bring to the beach on Saturdays:
- High-vis vest (NO VEST=LONG REST)
- Long Sleeve Protective Top
- Wide-Brimmed Protective Hat
- Sun Block (please ensure applied to children before arrival on beach)
- Goggles (optional)
- Water (please no other drinks)
Age Group Managers will have tubs for water. Please bring a bag for all other items.
Looking forward to a great season on the beach! See you all on Saturday!
DOWNLOAD this info: SPSLSC-Saturday-Training-Notice-2015-16.pdf